Re: [yast-devel] modelling a non trivial REST API
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 09:49:32 +0200
* Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx> [Aug 21. 2009 12:20]:
On Thursday 20 August 2009 14:40:20 Martin Vidner wrote:
Hi,

I have noticed that ALL existing plugins have a single REST path, a
single model, a single controller.

How to code the network model? It will have
/interfaces/
/routes/
/dns
/hostname

In particular:
- what about routes
- how to connect to it in the client, using YaST::ServiceResource

Should I create multiple configs in config/resources?
I would like them all to share the same YaPI module.

Right now the resource definition does not support nested resources on the
server side.

Oh, it does.
See
webservice/test/resource_fixtures/nested/config/resources
and
webservice/test/resource_fixtures/nested_singular/config/resources

Klaus
---