Re: [yast-devel] Webyast base system model proposal
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 14:39:36 +0200
In *basesystem branch* I create proposal implementation. Everyone could
try it.
What is missing from target implementation:
configuration is not read from YaML and target location but from
plugins/basesystem//config/basesystemsteps.conf and it is one line per
controller
next doesn't save changes settings (Klaus do we want it?)
communication is planned to changed, as some artifact remain from
previous implementation (and maybe we should better use ActiveResource
abilities)
no tests now (I know it is not test-driven development)

I welcome any comments how to improve it.

--
Josef Reidinger
YaST team