Re: [yast-devel] Vendor configuration service ?!
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 12:30:12 +0200
* Stanislav Visnovsky <visnov@xxxxxxx> [Aug 19. 2009 11:12]:

Just to be sure, /etc/webyast is directory with configuration snippets,
correct?

Right.

And we must be careful as we have three configuration areas

1. Service configuration (stored in the backend system)
2. Client configuration (stored in the frontend system)
3. Branding (stored in the frontend system)

I'd suggest to put 1 and 2 into /etc/webyast but use different names
(subdirectories?) to tell them apart.

#3 would belong into $RAILS_ROOT/public/{images, stylesheets}

Klaus
---