Re: [yast-devel] Webyast base system model proposal
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 13:55:09 +0200
* Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> [Aug 18. 2009 12:35]:

Yes, it is similar how I implemented it now except, that it remember
done steps in backend and not session, so if you configure two modules
and another three remain, then you can just after new login configure
remaining three.

I fail to see the need for this. Storing such status in the backend
either needs an extension to every service or a separate 'workflow
status' service.

I hope I have to the end of week working prototype. And then we could
discuss about improvements. (I think that practical example shows more
problems then theoretical discussion).

Agreed. But even spending half a day on a prototype shouldn't be done
without planning and discussing the concept.

Klaus
---