[yast-devel] WebYaST Architecture Naming Conventions
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 10:12:55 +0200
Hi,

the recent mail threads showed some confusion about the different
parts of the WebYaST architecture and how to name things.

I have now started a 'WebYaST architecture naming' page at

http://en.opensuse.org/YaST/Web/Architecture/Naming

and tried to define an initial set of terms.

I encourage all of you to add and adapt this page as you see fit. Just
don't change anything in silence but spread the word on the mailing
list.

Thanks !

Klaus
---