Re: [yast-devel] Re: [yast-commit] <rest-service> master : custom-services rest plugin (originaly services plugin for fate 306696)
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 14:52:56 +0200
* Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> [Aug 17. 2009 10:17]:

We should unify location of policy files. I as yapi is reachable via
dbus and uses policy kit I add it to directly to yast module. Maybe
someone (Klaus?) should say where is correct location for this file.

I'd keep it with the rest service. I am not aware of any other
consumers of the yast d-bus api.

Klaus
---