Re: [yast-devel] Re: about the services module direction
  • From: "Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett" <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 12:39:31 +0200
On Monday 17 August 2009 12:15:34 Jiří Suchomel wrote:
However, it was pointed by Klaus that current mandatory feature is to start
and stop just one vendor specific service (fate 306696). That's why I
commited new plugin that should do just such work: showing status of one
given service, starting and stopping it.

Jiri

Klaus pointed that we need to support one vendor specific service, how is this
implemented is different. I don't see the need for a new API here, even less
for a new package or plugin.

I even described how to approach it. I fail to see how that would break the
requirements.

--
Duncan Mac-Vicar P. - Engineering Manager, YaST