[yast-devel] Re: WebYaST: Problems with JavaScripts in the status module
  • From: Stefan Schubert <schubi@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 12:13:05 +0200
Robert Lihm schrieb:
Hey!

On 11.08.2009, at 11:35, Stefan Schubert wrote:

Hi,
Robert could you please take care cause you are the Java expert. :-)
Since sometime ago I am getting the error:

window.G_vmlCanvasManager is undefined.
File jquery.jqplot.js line 769

You get this error in IE? I guess, other browsers don't need something what has to do with VML and Canvas.
No I am getting this error with firefox.

The <canvas> tag is a HTML 5 element and is not supported in IE8--.

I made good experiences with excanvas.js. This adds the canvas functionality to IE, but it's ... a bit slow ... :-)
I have already tried it and I am getting the same error cause this function is also not defined in excanvas.js
There must be some error in our code. 2 weeks before my vacation everything has worked fine.

Greetings
Stefan

You can download it at http://code.google.com/p/explorercanvas/

Just include the excanvas.js to you HTML document.

Maybe Garrett has an other idea?

Cheers,
Robert

This error occurs on other installations too. Has someone change any include stuff here ?

Thanks
Stefan

---

Robert Lihm, Webdesigner - Build Service Team
Tel: +49-911-74053-0 - rlihm@xxxxxxx
SUSE - a Novell business

Stefan Schubert
SUSE LINUX GmbH - Maxfeldstrasse 5 - D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
e-mail: schubi@xxxxxxx