[yast-devel] WebYaST Studio account
  • From: Martin Vidner <mvidner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 10:37:49 +0200
Hi,

yesterday, thanks to James Tan's help, I set up an accout in SUSE
Studio and copied the appliance that Lukas made.
If you would like to hack on the appliance, I can add you to the
account.

But beware, the shared account mechanics is poor at the moment:
- your OpenID can belong on one account only. So if you only have a
Novell account and no Google or Yahoo, you will not be able to
have both a private Studio account and be member in webyast.
- to get access you must share a browser with someone who already has it
(I think we'll use VNC for the Nuernberg people)

So far, the appliance uses the current (outdated) rpms from YaST:Web
so there is no point in giving you a download link :) To be fixed
today.

--
Martin Vidner, YaST developer
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner