Re: [yast-devel] WebYaST: Cucumber links in Development page
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 17:23:49 +0200
* Stanislav Visnovsky <visnov@xxxxxxx> [Jul 21. 2009 17:05]:
Hi!

I'm working on clean up of the WebYaST Wiki and I've found this:

http://en.opensuse.org/YaST/Web/Development#Testing_ideas

There are quite some links on testing technology called 'cucumber'. While
interesting, I'm not sure at all if we are going to use it.

So, if we are not going to use it, I will remove the links to avoid confusion.

We probably have to divide between 'in use' and 'research/proposed'.

Klaus
---