Re: [yast-devel] WebYast - UI testing (status report)
  • From: Ladislav Slezak <lslezak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 17:23:28 +0200
Ladislav Slezak wrote:

Today I'll check Selenium framework and I'll post the results here...

[Ooops, sorry for the delay...]

The Selenium framework seems to be very feature rich and supports many
browsers/systems/programming languages.

I have integrated it into WebYast already, it is documented on wiki page
http://en.opensuse.org/YaST/Web/Development/UI_Testing

You will need additional packages for automatic testing, they are in the
YaST:Web
repository (see the link for details).

Currently there is one example, just run 'rake test:ui' in
web-client/webclient directory. (It starts a new Firefox instance for tests, be
prepared for that...)

--

Best Regards

Ladislav Slez√°k