Re: [yast-devel] Larger change on webclient side, run "rake db:migrate"
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 08:41:05 +0200
* josef reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> [Jul 14. 2009 21:45]:
(for future update released product we should not make so complex
transformation that rake db:migrate have problems).

For future update, I have to do clean migrations. I took the short
path yesterday and, instead of creating an additional migration, I
just changed the existing one.
I thought this would be OK for the development cycle (but was proven
wrong :-( )

Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Klaus
---