Re: [yast-devel] WebYaST developers: check return values of YaST::ServiceResource.proxy_for
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 12:23:00 +0200
Josef Reidinger wrote:
Klaus Kaempf wrote:
* Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> [Jul 14. 2009 10:12]:
As it set some fields of controller and uses logger from controller I
think that this is good place for it. If I move it to library, then it
must be some module, which is include to controller and at least need
two more lines of code to include this functionality.
Those two lines are fine as they make both the controller and the lib
file more clearly arranged. And not all controllers need the proxy
functionality.

OK, so I move it to separate lib.

On documentation I plan work after demo release, as now I prefer good
functionality. (I also plan edit skeletons to reflect current state)
Please don't slip with documentation. Having good documentation and
good testcases make development more scalable as its much easier for
others to jump in and help.

Add people before release to speed up is the worst possible think, but I
add some documentation (even if I think that no one read it :).

OK, done both. Just how can I generate rdoc? (now I test it by run it
myself and rake doc or rake rdoc doesn't work)

--
Josef Reidinger
YaST team