Re: [yast-devel] WebYaST developers: check return values of YaST::ServiceResource.proxy_for
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:52:16 +0200
* Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> [Jul 14. 2009 10:39]:

On documentation I plan work after demo release, as now I prefer good
functionality. (I also plan edit skeletons to reflect current state)

Please don't slip with documentation. Having good documentation and
good testcases make development more scalable as its much easier for
others to jump in and help.

Add people before release to speed up is the worst possible think,

Oh, I fully agree with you here.

But what if you're hit by a bus on your way home tonight ?

;-)

Klaus
---