Re: [yast-devel] WebYaST system monitoring
  • From: Björn Geuken <bgeuken@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 17:13:03 +0200
Am Mon 13 Jul 2009 02:36:48 PM CEST schrieb Cornelius Schumacher <cschum@xxxxxxx>:

On Monday 13 July 2009, Stefan Schubert wrote:
here is a short description how this plugin works and how it can be
installed/configured.
I have also attached a screen shot which shows the current state of
development.

http://en.opensuse.org/YaST/Web/Development#System_Monitoring_module

This looks great.

One question: There are tags of the form

<value>
<T_1246980970>1.2596666368e+09</T_1246980970>
</value>

What are the T_* tags meant to mean? Is this a time stamp? In this case it
would probably be better to make in an attribute of the value element and use
the ISO format to make it more readable.
The T_* tags are unix timestamps. It is possible to request a time period and therefor several times (and values) inside of one value tag. But I would be happy about a nicer solution, I just didn't figured out how it could work.

--
Cornelius Schumacher <cschum@xxxxxxx>