Re: [yast-devel] ActionController::Session::CookieStore::CookieOverflow
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 13:40:38 +0200
* Jiri Srain <jsrain@xxxxxxx> [Jul 13. 2009 12:19]:
Dne pondělí 13 Červenec 2009 12:15:34 Klaus Kaempf napsal(a):
* Jiri Srain <jsrain@xxxxxxx> [Jul 13. 2009 12:03]:
Hi!

Trying to run the web-client from git, in some cases even at the very
first page, I get:

This looks like the cookie value is too large.

in the output, followed by the call trace.

What causes it? How do I work it around or (even better) fix it?

Where does it crash exactly ?

Just enter localhost:3000 to the browser (Firefox).

Ladislav just told me that it happened to him as well after last git pull.

Hmm, didn't happen to me yet.

So what kind of crash was it and where did it happen _exactly_ ?

Its hard to improve WebYaST robustness without somewhat detailed error
reports :-(

Klaus