[yast-devel] messing with /etc/PolicyKit/PolicyKit.conf
  • From: Martin Vidner <mvidner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 09:40:00 +0200
Hi,

jsrain is trying to get WebYaST running from git.
In http://en.opensuse.org/YaST/Web/Development#Setup_permissions
it says to edit PolicyKit.conf. Will this not confuse the
permission handler? AFAIK it checks for explicit permissions only.
I think there is a helper script that sets up the explicit
permissions, right? How to call it?

Also, at some time our scripts used to mess with PolicyKit.conf.
RPMs must not do that. Is that removed by now?
--
Martin Vidner, YaST developer
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner