Re: [yast-devel] rest-plugin skeleton in yast2-devtools ?
  • From: Ladislav Slezak <lslezak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 08:48:25 +0200
Klaus Kaempf wrote:
[...]
Installing yast2-devtools requires a bunch of packages one never needs for
Ruby on
Rails development, e.g. libxslt, GNU autotools, or cmake.

I'd rather place the skeleton at git.opensuse.org with a script to create a
new
plugin.

I have added it into devtools because it was really simple and there are other
yast
related skeletons.

I agree that this is not the best solution, IMO it should be part of the rest
service
(included as a generator plugin, there already is acts_as_taggable_migration
generator plugin).

But that requires extra work, I don't know how to simply add a new generator.
I'll
move it later when I have some time...

--

Best Regards