[yast-devel] Prague YaST Team Meeting Minutes: 2009-06-25 + 2009-07-02
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 13:52:39 +0200

Minutes of Prague YaST Team Meeting: 2009-06-25 + 2009-07-02
http://en.opensuse.org/YaST/Team

Present: Prague YaST Team
Absent: Some of the team members
Minutes: Lukas Ocilka

PDB
- ---
We're going to stop building packages using information written into
PDB, especially the package description and license. Use the updated
yast2-devtools for creating a spec file for 11.2 and adjust spec.in file
accordingly.

Qt4 Control Center
- ------------------
YaST Control Center has been finally ported to Qt4 and submitted into
FACTORY. You'll see that in the very next openSUSE 11.2.

YaPI && Mode() == test
- ----------------------
The current YaPI implementation adjusts the 'Mode' to 'test' which may
actually produce some unexpected errors if a YaPI module checks for
Mode::test() for whatever reason.

SMT
- ---
We are currently just about to finish the SMT 11 product. Staging of
mirrored repositories has been changed quite a lot.

WebYaST Erroneous Dependency
WebYaST is currently dependent on X server because of some testsuite.
This will be fixed as soon as possible (but not sooner).

YaST ISNS
Mzugec has added yast2-isns into our svn:
http://svn.opensuse.org/svn/yast/trunk/isns/

- --

Lukas Ocilka, YaST Developer (xn--luk-gla45d)
Ano, ano. Moudry rozkaz. Sam jsem nemel v tech gratulacich jasno.