[yast-devel] Webyast and jrails plugin
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 09:42:21 +0200
Hi,
after short discussion on ruby-dev channel and my attempt to write ajax
remote call in jquery, I found that if we use jrails plugin we don't
break anything as current script.aulo helpers break jquery stuff and
cannot be used. So if developer want use rails helper, jrails at least
don't break jquery functionality and if it doesn't work they can
always use pure jquery without any helpers.
Does anyone have any opinion why don't add jrails plugin? (and if so,
then please specify fully working jquery stuff that act as observer ajax
helper :)

--
Josef Reidinger
YaST team