Re: [yast-devel] Yast webservice - sharing .rake files
  • From: Ladislav Slezak <lslezak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 14:44:19 +0200
Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett wrote:
Ladislav Slezak wrote:
Dir["/srv/www/yastws/lib/tasks/webservice/*.rake"].each { |ext| load ext
}

What is the final goal of this?

The goal is to load all tasks from the webservice base in plugins.

We also will have duplication of tasks between the web service and the
web client, therefore it makes more sense to have the rake tasks defined
in their own gem/library, where also stuff we use across both
environments can be moved to.

OK, I agree, this was my first attempt to implement basic task sharing.

Once the tasks are in a library we don't need to hardcode paths anymore.

I'll try building a separate library...

--

Best Regards

Ladislav Slez√°k