Re: [yast-devel] WebYaST update
  • From: jreidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 11:03:59 +0200
Michal Svec wrote:

On Thu, 21 May 2009, jreidinger wrote:

I have made an snapshot of the current WebYaST and have put the
packages on:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=YaST%3AWeb

I have tested these packages on a new installed 11.1.

As we still have alpha phase we have reduced the version number to
0.0.1.
So do not wonder if "zypper up" does not work correctly :-)

We would like to ask you about your opinions. Thank you very much !!!

Hi, little how-to would be good :)

There is some info on the wiki:
http://en.opensuse.org/YaST/Web

Not sure if it contains what you need, if not I suggest you add it after
you find out ;-)

Michal

Ah, I find where is problem after some investigating. You must install
at least one module...I try users module and after restart services it
works.
I hope it help someone.
Josef