[yast-devel] webyast sprint 2009.05.12
  • From: Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 11:33:29 +0200

yesterday backlog:
- Martin sent around some changes to the design for comments.
- schubi is working on testcases for dbus
- time and language seems to work. dmacvicar trying to make users module
(broken forms) work. patches display work but I can't test because I am
on factory.
- bgeuken is working on security
- we are having some serious random problems with dbus

Today
- agreement: if localhost:8080 its found then we present immediately the
login to that one and a link to "browse other services". So make easier
the default case. This means some AIs could be defined for the web client.
- testcases: WIP.
- resources language changed to use HTTP codes
- time and languages

AI: (schubi) check workflows
AI: (dmacvicar) fix conflicts because gamin breaks all, fix testcase for
service_controller
- package and release
AI: blog

After release tasks:
AI: service resources move to http codes
AI: (mschmidkunz) define module look & feel workflow for users and time