Re: [yast-devel] Does YaST "bug" discussion fit in this list?
  • From: Gabriele Mohr <gs@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 10:58:03 +0200

Rajko M. schrieb:
On Friday 24 April 2009 11:15:53 am josef reidinger napsal:

Rajko M. napsal:
1) Left-Right cursor keys to scroll the list very slow when list is
large.
2) Shift TAB doesn't go backwards through the frames.
3) GUI (Qt) change in repository priority, made by calling repository
management from Software Management, did not change priority before
Software Management restart.

Hi, we use as central point for bug reports our bugzilla. So please
check if this is not already reported and if not please report it, thanks.
JR

I know that Josef, but I would like to see anybody to confirm behavior, and
who might have the most interest to check, but developers.

It doesn't take much time to check all of them.
1 & 2) 5-10 minutes - Katarina
3) 5 - 10 minutes whoever is responsible for that area.

That will make sure that is not my misconfiguration, or knowledge, at fault
and then there is a point to file bug report.

To answer 1 & 2) The issue with large lists is known and there is a
feature request to improve it (FATE #120360). The problem with TAB
should be solved by using [STRG] + [F] and [STRG] + [B]. If you start
'yast' (the textmode control center) and press F1 a general help about
textmode navigation is available.

I would use opensuse ML, but it doesn't guarantee any interest, any soon and
the same is valid for bugzilla. Until we create testing team, or at least as
part of it BugBusters, this appear to me the most logical place to discuss
bugs that affect YaST.

Let me know if I'm wrong?

- --
Gabriele Mohr