Re: [yast-devel] Does YaST "bug" discussion fit in this list?
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 15:04:29 -0500

Another way to ask this kind of questions is on the #yast channel on IRC.

I'll try that way, too.

I can imagine 3) is valid, but is very hard to verify - you need at least
several repos with different priorities to check it.

Sorry, too many things at once :-)
Below, is yet another issue, nothing to do with case number 3.

I made it with one KDE 4.2.2, and few other guys had the same problem.
You get 4.1.3 version as available, although both repos are enabled and
under auto refresh. The only difference is priority.

When I think again, it could be not YaST problem, it is how additional repo
is added. Is there option that can be included in ymp files to tell what
priority repo should have when it is added? If not we have to document
workaround on the wiki, ie. manually changing repo priority.

--
Regards, Rajko
http://news.opensuse.org/category/people-of-opensuse/