[yast-devel] SLE 11 YaST Documentation Available
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 13:00:32 +0200

Hi,

As you probably already know (because I've written that on my blog ;)),
I've uploaded our official SLE 11 YaST documentation to the forgeftp
server: http://forgeftp.novell.com/yast/doc/SLES11/

This is the very first documentation built without using any of our
internal resources (packages, repositories, etc.) just from the current
SLE 11 SVN [#1] and using the official SLES 11 media (+ SLES 11 SDK).

You can help extending the current documentation [#2] and/or the
documentation-build script [#3].

#1 http://svn.opensuse.org/svn/yast/branches/SuSE-Code-11-Branch/
#2 http://svn.opensuse.org/svn/yast/branches/SuSE-Code-11-Branch/doc/
#3 _build-www.sh in #2

Have a nice day
Lukas

- --

Lukas Ocilka, YaST Developer (xn--luk-gla45d)
Ano, ano. Moudry rozkaz. Sam jsem nemel v tech gratulacich jasno.