[yast-devel] Re: [devel] Heavy changes due to upcoming PDB migration
  • From: Arvin Schnell <aschnell@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 15:38:21 +0100
On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 02:18:59PM +0100, Adrian Schröter wrote:

We have described the current use cases of the PDB, which we plan to continue
to support in future on this wiki page:

https://wiki.innerweb.novell.com/index.php/Build_Service/PDB_Migration#Use_Cases

"Authors handling

We had a mechanism to add Authors in a standarized formated way
in the descriptions. Since these data is mostly out of data in
PDB, we decided to drop this feature. We recommend to maintain
the upstream project URL better in future to replace this."

For YaST packages we don't have project URLs. AFAIS we will lose
the authors data. Any ideas?

ciao Arvin