Re: [yast-devel] Is there a way to turn off/ reduce output in autoyast?
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:28:34 +0100
Stefan Hundhammer wrote:
The NCurses library is really efficient at that: For every screen operation,
it sends only the difference between the old screen content and the new
screen content to the terminal (plus escape sequences to position the cursor
etc.).

Hi,

Maybe if it comes to "initializing the sources..." - downloading several
files withs lots of Progress screens - then it sends quite of lot of
screen changes per second. Maybe I'm wrong but this is my feeling from
how I understand Roberto's question.

Bye
Lukas

--

Lukas Ocilka, YaST Developer (xn--luk-gla45d)
Ano, ano. Moudry rozkaz. Sam jsem nemel v tech gratulacich jasno.

< Previous Next >