[yast-devel] A few questions on the DNS/DHCP handling in Yast openSUSE 11.1
  • From: Birger Kollstrand <birger.kollstrand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 22:56:41 +0100
Hi,

I have seen some issues with the DHCP and DNS interface in Yast on
11.1 , I don't have factory running yet so I have not checked if it's
like that there also.

Is this familiar ? :
- DNS is not updated automatically from DHCP without compex config (usability)
- The popup boxes in the Yast DHCP config disapears if I do not keep the
left mous button pressed down
- When enabling Dynamic updates the parameter "ddns-update-style" is
set to none. I belive it should be "interim". Is this a bug?

Regards Birger