[yast-devel] Is there a way to turn off/ reduce output in autoyast?
  • From: "Roberto Angelino" <rangelino@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 14:47:56 -0700
Yast Developers,
My customer has setup an autoyast installation (sles10 sp1) and it works
great. The problem is
log messages are output to the physical console AND over SOL (Serial Over LAN).
This SOL
connection is 9600 baud (please don't ask me to tell them to increase--they
can't) so the installation
can take quite a while because of all the text yast is spewing over this 9600
connection can
take some time. They are asking if there's a way to reduce it or eliminate it?

Thanks

-robert