Re: [yast-devel] Writting to SCR before system installed
  • From: Lee Leahu <lee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 14:57:27 -0600
Jiri,

Thanks for your help.

I was able to get it working using your recommendation of calling
'SCR::Write(.path.to.agent, nill)'.

I also discovered that files in /etc/sysconfig/... in the installation server
are sym links to read-only media.

I worked around by creating a new agent that stores the config in /dev/shm/...
and then copy that file to the installed drive once the packages are installed.

On Tue, 20 Jan 2009 02:37:08 -0600