Re: [yast-devel] Table popups
  • From: Johannes Meixner <jsmeix@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 14:36:43 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

On Jan 16 17:07 Ricardo Cruz wrote (shortened):
Obviously there are hypothetical cases where the add/edit/delete
buttons are not related to the table. I dunno about actual cases of
this, and it seems a rather unlikely situation,

On a dialog there is not "the add/edit/delete buttons"
and "the table" because there could be several table
widgets and many "add/edit/delete buttons".

And I know about a Table where "Edit" does not make sense.
This is why I ask because of it.

Shouldn't the same kind of functionality be also available for
a SelectionBox which is basically a Table with only one column
and what about widgets like e.g. editable ComboBox and so on?

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
AG Nuernberg, HRB 16746, GF: Markus Rex