[yast-devel] Install server
  • From: "Birger Kollstrand" <birger.kollstrand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 23:31:01 +0100
Hi,

Just a quick question on the Yast Install server. Please direct me to
other lists if this one is the wrong for this question.

I installed a server with the boxed edition and set up an install
server. When adding the dual layer DVD as install medium it took both
the 32 bit an 64 bit in to one folder.
Is this behaviour correct and if so, how shall the client choose the
righ version?

Earlier when I have added media it has been separate DVD's for 32 and
64 bit and that was easy enough.

I'm using this in conjuction with autoyast and pxeboot.

Regards Birger