Re: [yast-devel] SLE11 YaST2 firstboot questions
  • From: Arvin Schnell <aschnell@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 11:21:25 +0100
On Mon, Jan 05, 2009 at 08:21:30AM +0100, Jiří Suchomel wrote:
On čt 25. prosince 2008, Gary Ekker wrote:
Hi all,

Hi Gary,

I have a couple of questions as we are now beginning work on SLE 11
preloads.

How does one enable the nice installer theme for yast2-firstboot? I'm
really hoping this is possible, since the yast2 installer theme is so
uber cool.

I'm afraid this is not possible with current state. Maybe with some hacks we
could do it - loading the style could probably be done similar to the Second
stage, but we would need to touch the code for SLE11.

Arvin: is the theme in Second stage (=the same as in first stage) initialized
via start-up scripts?

Partly. The start scripts call the bash function set_inst_qt_env
(in yast2.rpm) which does some Qt style setup.

ciao Arvin