Re: [yast-devel] yast2-qt Title Bar Enhancements
  • From: Thomas Goettlicher <thomas.goettlicher@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 15:54:10 +0200
On Tue, 2008-09-30 at 13:41 +0200, Katarina Machalkova wrote:
Hi Katarina,

thank you for your feedback.

* What happens to ncurses dialog title? I assume nothing (it'll be not
overwritten), as ncurses use YCP version of Wizard and do not inherit from
YWizard.
In any case, Wizard::SetDesktopTitle should, instead of failing silently in
UI
where UI::WizardCommand is not implemented (in this case ncurses), either log
a warning (as the very minimum) or provide some fallback functionality
We can't set the titlebar in ncurses, as we we don't have a titlebar.
But that's not a problem as we don't have multiple windows that could
cause confusion. That's the reason why I think we don't need this
functionality in ncurses.

* Is there any special reason, why .yast2.desktop agent configuration is
copy-pasted to Wizard?
I did it analog to SetDesktopIcon. Is there a cleaner way?

* In Wizard::SetDesktopTitle: it is a good practice, once you register agent
(SCR::RegisterAgent), to unregister it, once you don't need it anymore. Or is
it not unregistered on purpose?
I forgot to unregister. Fixed now.

Thanks
Thomas