[yast-devel] SSH key changes between stage 1 and stage 2
Hi, I noticed that after you're done with stage 1 and the systems
reboot, on stage 2 the SSH host key is different, which fires a warning
for the client who already recorded the key in it's know_hosts. I think
it would be interesting to avoid this issue by copying the keys from the
RAM in stage 1 to the disk after partitioning it and before installing
the system in it.

I wanted to hear any comments or suggestions from this list and check if
there's anything this behavior might affect for the worse.

Thank you,

--
Arthur V.