Re: [yast-devel] [11.0] Module list
  • From: Lars Behrens <lars.behrens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 15:43:44 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 11. September 2008 schrieb Ladislav Slezak:

There no such complete overview, you have to query each module separately.

I tried to make a script (using xargs to query all modules automatically,
but it failed because some modules do not support command line and they
want to open a dialog...

Hehe, that's what happened to me too ;-)

Anyway, the functionality will be very likely implemented in few modules,
i.e. you don't have to run 'yast scanner longhelp' if you are searching
for ipv6 option, the amount of the attempts should be small.

I think more likely the feature won't be implemented at all because of
limited support of command line mode in yast modules in general...

Thx for the info!

Lars