Re: [yast-devel] Enforcing okButton and cancelButton
  • From: Jiří Suchomel <jsuchome@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 13:16:31 +0200
On čt 4. září 2008, Ladislav Slezak wrote:
Stefan Hundhammer wrote:
[...]

Now I can't help that sinking feeling that there might be even more.
If there is a significant number of cases where it makes sense to not
enforce that sanity check (must have only one button or both okButton and
cancelButton), we have to get rid of that check. But I still think that
it's useful.

My question is why is the failed check considered as a fatal error? Isn't
it rather a minor problem? Would be an y2warning message enough instead of
aborting the module?

I agree. Seems strange that such developer's error that could be considered
cosmetic has such consequences.

Jiri Suchomel

Lihovarská 1060/12 tel: +420 284 028 960