Re: [yast-devel] Enforcing okButton and cancelButton
  • From: Ladislav Slezak <lslezak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 13:14:38 +0200
Stefan Hundhammer wrote:
[...]
Now I can't help that sinking feeling that there might be even more.
If there is a significant number of cases where it makes sense to not enforce that sanity check (must have only one button or both okButton and cancelButton), we have to get rid of that check. But I still think that it's useful.

My question is why is the failed check considered as a fatal error? Isn't it
rather a minor problem? Would be an y2warning message enough instead of aborting
the module?

--

Best Regards

Ladislav Slezák