Re: [yast-devel] Hackweek: Unified Installation Progress
  • From: Stanislav Visnovsky <visnov@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 10:21:41 +0200
Dňa Monday 01 September 2008 09:59:12 Lukas Ocilka ste napísal:
Stanislav Visnovsky wrote:
Hi Hackers!

So, Hackweek III is over and here is the result of my work - a grand
unified installation progress.

Global progress
===============
The basic idea is that the progress consists "stages" - during a new
install, there are 3: disk preparation, image deployment and package
installation.

Well done :)

;-)

Will you commit these changes to SVN and autobuild yourself or do you
want every single developer (packager, storage, installation) to do it?
In my opinion, it would be better if just one did it as RPM dependencies
need to be set properly.

It would be great if someone can review the patches (at least). I can commit
afterwards (but have no idea how you adapt RPM dependencies).

Stano