Re: [yast-devel] Button Order
  • From: Ricardo Cruz <rpmcruz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 12:26:08 +0100
Hi,

Since the wizard calls already convey the button's action already
(SetBackButton(), SetNextButton(), ...), there's really no benefit of
using this container other than possibly for technical simplification.
In fact, -gtk already orders those buttons differently than -qt.

Furthermore, the YButtonBox currently assesses the button's role by
checking if its id is "ok", "yes", "yesButton", etc. We don't really
want to use it across the board, beyond its intent purpose for
confirmation dialogs.

Cheers,
Ricardo