Re: [yast-devel] Button Order
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 12:02:56 +0200
`ButtonBox(
`PushButton(`id(`ok ), _( "&OK" ) ),
`PushButton(`id(`cancel), _( "&Cancel" ) )
)

More information at

http://en.opensuse.org/YaST/Development/Misc/Button_Order

That's really great! :) I was trying to achieve something similar but as you knew what you were doing, you did it definitely better ;)

And I also like the way you've documented it.

BTW: I'm not sure what to do with the Wizard YCP module.

A ButtonBox can have only PushButton child widgets. It will refuse anything else. This is by design: The ButtonBox takes care of margins, spacings and alignment. Any other widgets (like HSpacing, HStretch, Right, Left, Center, etc.) would only be in the way.

Wizard module uses `ReplacePoints to make replacing buttons possible (e.g., Wizard::SetBackButton()).

Any idea?

L.

< Previous Next >