Re: [yast-devel] use ALog::Item
  • From: Katarina Machalkova <kmachalkova@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 15:28:51 +0200

With some work, both should be possible. What other C++ users aside
from libstorage would we have? Remember ALog as a YCP module is just
a prototype.

Hm ... package selectors? :)
But I can't think of possible use-case there, as it will be (or maybe already
is) libzypp that takes care about logging which packages have been
installed/deleted/updated and when, for the simple reason that using package
selector is not the only means of installing pkg.

Other than that, I believe it is yast2-registration that is being currently
rewritten to C++

B.
--
\\\\\ Katarina Machalkova