Re: [yast-devel] YaST web user interface -- QxtWeb Module
  • From: Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 17:55:20 +0200
Lukas Ocilka wrote:
Hi,

Maybe a stupid question ;) but could we reuse the code we actually have for Qt user interface and link it with 'QxtWeb Module'?

http://docs.libqxt.org/group__QxtWeb.html

QxtWeb provides tools for creating event-driven web services using Qt.

The general usage pattern is as follows:

* Create a QxtAbstractWebSessionManager object, such as
QxtHttpSessionManager, for each protocol that can interface to the
service.
* If using QxtHttpSessionManager, select a connector plugin, such as
QxtHttpServerConnector.
* Register a QxtAbstractWebService factory. The factory is invoked
each time a new session is created and returns a service object
for that session. QxtWebServiceDirectory allows you to register
multiple services and selects between them based on the path.
* Invoke QxtAbstractWebSessionManager::start() to begin accepting
connections.

Could any Qt guru review that, please :)?

Thx
Lukas

At a first glance, that module is to create web services (call them) or expose Qt program methods as services, but they are not web UI related.

Duncan