Re: [yast-devel] YaST Workshop 2008
  • From: Stefan Hundhammer <sh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 17:45:21 +0200
On Friday 20 June 2008 17:26, Martin Vidner wrote:
My pet issue with the documentation is its structuring. With a
proper one, one could neatly divide it into packages, have pieces of
it drop in...
Here is a prototype:
http://www.suse.de/~mvidner/refdoc-prototype/

I agree.

The monster document known as "The Definite Guide" is useful if you want to
read all documentation, or if you want to get an overview what documentation
is available at all. But it's pure hell to search for anything, in particular
if you have a rough idea where it is. I have a hard time finding my own UI
reference documentation there...

CU
--
Stefan Hundhammer <sh@xxxxxxx> Penguin by conviction.