Re: [yast-devel] DnsServerAPI.pm
  • From: Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 13:52:20 +0200
Jiří Suchomel wrote:
On st 11. června 2008, Lukas Ocilka wrote:
Stanislav Visnovsky wrote:
yast2-api-dns?
I'd rather use $package-api for building and .spec file purpose.

I agree, it goes the same line as $package-devel-doc (e.g. yast2-nis-server-devel-doc)

That is because -doc is part of the package. My proposal was to make the modules with functionality a separate package grouped by areas of management, and not just a split of the package, which will just create a 1:1 between APIs (modules) and UIs (clients).

This is not about splitting packages, but about giving some logic to our platform.