Re: [yast-devel] new YCP builtins
  • From: Johannes Meixner <jsmeix@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 08:16:33 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

On Jun 4 15:55 Arvin Schnell wrote (shortened):
I've used some ITO time to implement two new YCP builtins:
[and some discussion about whether or not]

I have a general question regarding whatever changes in YCP:

What is our official method so that I as a YCP user
know what the current official YCP is?

Currently - at least for me - the official YCP is exactly
what I find for the particular product version on
http://forgeftp.novell.com/yast/doc/
because this one is worldwide public available regardless
of what might be currently actually installed on whatever
particular user's system.

Is this correct or is the "official YCP" e.g. only the current
source code in SVN or only the actually installed documentation
on whatever particular user's system or is the "official YCP"
perhaps not defined at all?

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
AG Nuernberg, HRB 16746, GF: Markus Rex