[yast-devel] Tiny change to FormatSizeWithPrecision
  • From: Arvin Schnell <aschnell@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 10:09:25 +0100

Hi,

are there any objections to change FormatSizeWithPrecision to
return "1 MB" instead of "1024 kB" and alike?

Normally, when displaying e.g. package sizes, it shouldn't matter
but in storage I want to display stribe sizes and such things
where I have powers of two and the shorter "1 MB" looks better.

ciao
Arvin

--
Arvin Schnell, <aschnell@xxxxxxx>
Software Engineer, Research & Development