Re: [yast-devel] extra-packages
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 13:35:44 +0100
Stephan Kulow napsal(a):
Am Mittwoch 19 März 2008 schrieb Jiri Srain:
The question is whether we could generate the list of such packages any
automated way, ideally via similar check as (I hope) are done for strong
dependencies. Stephan?
Well, shall I sent out the list of missing packages every day? But autofs4
is dropped since 2005, so I kind of doubt this code is still in place.

Actually the list doesn't seem to maintained anymore.

About the missing packages, well, why not :)? If you have enough
information (more than developers) you have better either fix it
yourself ;) or (better) make developer fix it.

L.