Re: [yast-devel] extra-packages
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:59:59 +0100
Am Mittwoch 19 März 2008 schrieb Lukas Ocilka:
What do you think of that? Is there a better way than check against PDB?
Webpin?

Well, you can add all these packages as either requires or build requires
to yast2-build-test.spec (remember arch specifics) and you end up in the same
list that the packagers get complains from.

And yes, it's only against STABLE, but we don't drop or rename packages in
released products, so it doesn't matter.

Now that extra-packages is machine readable, we could automate the change
on every edit. But at first we need to cleanup the current mess, as every
maintainer will have to check if the module really tries to install autofs4.

Greetings, Stephan